Suppressed Bacon Making is Fun

They got probation.

I'm still reading, but I think they were later pardoned

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210628-095220_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210628-095220_Chrome.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 57
I love suppressors but refuse to pay tax stamp.
Yet you'll spend thousands on other equipment for shooting or buy a hunting license to shoot pigs every year? This reason makes no sense to me. It's like saying you refuse to pay Federal Income Tax, though you'd probably do less time than being caught with a suppressor without a stamp.

I have a buddy who won't get one because he doesn't want the "Government" to have his information. I ask him simply do you have a drivers license, loan/credit card, or pay taxes? Simply put they already have it. If you were a service member in the military in the last 20+ years they also have your DNA in every government database that uses it.

I regret not getting into suppressors sooner. Do I think it's BS that they are regulated under NFA, yes I do. However, it's just the cost to play, like purchasing a hunting license or any other piece of gear for my hobbies.

Also, no big supressor companies have sold to people without stamps. Another reason you don't hear much of it. Noone (as far as a manufacturer) has had the guts to take on the feds. I'm not doing research for you, and if you want to take that chance go for it, more power to you. Just know that if a federal agency finds out, absolutely nothing is different as far as they are concerned.

They got probation.

I'm still reading, but I think they were later pardoned
The got probation? What they got was a conviction that did strip them of their 2nd amendment rights. You can take the chance if you want to, it isn't something I'm willing to risk yet. As far as I know they were never pardoned.

Let's either start another thread, or comment on the thread that already exists on this subject, so we don't clog up Zen's thread with unrelated commentary.