• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Super Hide seat cover!!!

klshelb14

I have a full set of Super Hide Seat Covers that fits a 07 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra. Realtree Hardwoods Green HD 500 D Cordura Nylon Camo. extended cab, with the 60/40 split bench in back and split bench in front. The covers include the headrest for both front and bcak and the front seat covers both have large pockets on the back for storage. No tears or rips in good condition, got a Toyota and will not fit.Paid $477.00 for them new and am asking for 325.00 tyd

Attachments

• 2012-05-27 13.49.54.jpg
    2012-05-27 13.49.54.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 2012-05-27 13.51.24.jpg
    2012-05-27 13.51.24.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 2012-05-27 13.50.41.jpg
    2012-05-27 13.50.41.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 2012-05-27 13.50.50.jpg
    2012-05-27 13.50.50.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 19
If you would have bought your truck with buckets in front and a solid bench in the rear, I would have bought these from you........Bummer.

still have them take 275 shipped two hundred off new price, great conditon

Let me make sure I understand all you have and what it fits. I saw in the post where you said you had a 60/40 bench front and then in a later post, Bucket seats.

I have a 07 2500 Duramax, front is 60/40 bench with fold up middle back, or fold down center arm rest and storage/glove box. The rear seats are 60/40 bench seats. All but center front have head rests. Is this what they fit?

Do these covers allow for the tilting up of the rear bench without removing the cover, or are the seat covers in two peices for each seat: ie (head rest and back one piece, and seat another)?

Does this set cover the center folding seat back/armrest in the front, and if so, does it still allow access to the storage ? Does it still allow for the fold down armrest and drink holders to fold down in the back seat?

Roger

Sorry Roger, I see what your talking about, the back seat covers are 60/40 split and the front are for bucket seats. our truck had a built in console in the middle.

looked on marathons website. it looks like they fit Chevy, 2007-2009 silverado/sierra trucks. extended cab, back two doors open opposite, fronts and back seats have head rests. front seats are bucket and back 60/40 split hope this clear up any questions. They would not work in my Toyota, I think only chevy because the part numbers are different for dodge, and ford

I would hate to buy something that does not work for me, but I do have interest. I have some cheaper covers form Bass Pro on my trucks, and would put them all on the Avalache and put yours on my Duramax....if the would work.

I just went out and looked again and my Duramax is bucket seats with the middle seat separate. So from what you said, they should work.

I don't know if you are willing to ship for me to try them out with the understanding that I will pay return postage if they don't and return them immediately if thye dont fit. I have done this before with another member on a sheep skin coat. You can seach for the coat and find ToddMonty and see where he sent em the coat to try for fit, and when it fit I immediately sent him a check. I will PM you my cell number so we can talk.

225 shipped, for seat covers for extended cab with bucket seats in front and 60/40 split bench in back that has head-rests and folds up. looks like they will fit 2007-2009 silverado/gmc trucks. new body style starting in 07