• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Marathon Seat Covers

Tsween

Full set of seat covers for 2010 Chevy 1500. Set includes all seat covers, head rests, map pockets on back of front seats, and center console cover. Every inch of material is covered. Sold that truck and won't fit new truck. Pattern is in mossy oak duck blind. Covers are in perfect condition and used less than a year. Would like to get $400.00 for the entire set. Can send pics via text or email.

Covers will fit more than just 2010 Chevy, not sure what other year models though.

Questions:

Captains chairs with or without center console or flip up center seat (in front)

Front seats: With built in arm rests?

Front Seats: With seat belt coming from over shoulder in seat or off cab frame?

Roger

One more question: By all seats, I assume you mean back seats as well.

Is that Crew cab or extended cab? And for back seats, does it have the fold down arm rest/drink holders built in, or does that just cover that up?

Roger

Roger,

The seat belts came off of the cab and the front seat had the flip up center cup console (another seat) which is also all covered.

Also, it is for a crew cab. The back seat had the single fold down arm rest/ cup holder which is also covered.

Thanks. I wish it would work for me. My Front seat belts come out of the top shoulder section of the seat back, but sounds like everything else would be a perfect fit.