• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Super Deal: Zamberlan boots at MidwayUSA

No experience with Crispis but I swear by Zamberlans. On my third pair, one each in lite, medium and heavy duty. The lites are new to me but the medium and heavy have served me very well for over 10 years, 4 months of hunting every year.

Ditto what Weiser B said. It's all about how the brand fits your foot. Zamberlan for me = right on for size, room for high instep and medium+ width.

that's my size too, LOL. good thing I'm set.
you might also look at Lowa as a brand. I have two pair newer to me than 10 years but equally as durable and very similar fit to the Z-boots. there looks to be a large number of models on sale/clearance at Midway.

Good
Value?

Can probably use the code and get another 10%.

Thanks, got a pair. My other Z boots were pushing 4 years of good use between hunting and firewood season

How do these compare to crispi?
About the same.
Crispi has different last that fit different.
Leather and synthetics is all about the same.
Both have models that is EVA foam, vibrant soles, and Poly Urethane. Both made in Italy.

Zamberlan has some full rands on a few models. I do believe Zamberlan is more mass produced.

All the major boots brands, especially brands that don't limit themselves to hunting marketing are comparable. Meindl, Lowa, certain Danners like crater rims, Crispi, Kenetrek, schnee, asolo, Hanwag, and Lacrosse make mountain boots models that can be comparable.