• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sub 1/2moa Savage Package .243win---$700-----

MuleHunter

I put together a Savage .243 with a DBM for my wife to long range hunt with me in Montana. Since then i have had a back injury that is forcing me to sell it. My wife and I hate to see it go! She took her Montana buck with it last year at 332yds. The rifle has 60 rounds of load developement and shooting through it and shoots the berger 95gr classic hunter bullet with H4350 sub half minute out to 500yds at 2950fps. Across a .6gr spread during load developement all 9 shots were 3/8 moa or slightly better. Her final load consistenly puts them through 1 hole at 100yds. I have $1,000+invested in complete rifle package with rifle, optic, ammo, load dies, components, etc. This rifle would be perfect for someone wanting to get started in long range shooting. It is a turn key package. It would be great as a lightweight gun to add to the arsenal, or a gift for a family member.

Please contact Jesse Hull (me) at 425-345-0078 preferably instead of pm's.

Asking $700 shipped

RIFLE SPECS

Savage .243 win
  • non-accutrigger tuned and polished to a crisp 2.5lbs
  • barrel channel fully free floated
  • complete rifle weighs 8 lbs

Nikon Prostaff 4.5-14x40
  • target adjustable knobs
  • side parallax adjustment
  • duplex reticle

Features
  • padded rifle case