Stocky Stocks Great Service

azmetalman

I want to share my great experience with one of our Site Sponsors. After 3 months of reading, studying, researching and re-reading everything I could find trying determine which stock for my new build I gave up and called Stocky's. What a surprise. The phone was answered. I began to spew information to the knowledgeable lady who answered. At some point she politely suggested that Jessica would be more familiar with stocks for a custom build. Within a very short time frame Jessica helped narrow it down to 3 choices, then 2. I said uncle and told her I needed to digest all of the information. 10 minutes later I called back and Jessica answered. The order was placed. I could have saved myself 3 months of eye strain and brain drain if I had called Stocky Stocks in the beginning. That was 10 days ago. Yesterday the UPS man delivered my new McMillan A3
Sporter. I could not be happier!!!
Thanks to Jessica and Stocky Stocks.
BW

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts