• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stocks, stocks and more stocks

COPrecisionRifle

Bergara B14 Factory Stock Remington 700 SA, comes with their DBM bottom metal and is in Brand New condition $400
H&S Precision Stock 700 LA, has been bedded as you can see in the pictures. Did not take bedding out even though its ugly it does test bedding stress at .003. No bottom metal. $250
Grayboe Terrain 700 SA was bedded but it has been stripped. Comes with 700 bottom metal. $400
Factory Remington VTR stock 700 SA. Has been bedded but was stripped out. Just the stock no bottom metal. $100
First $900 takes everything and all prices are shipped to you.

All of these are customer take offs and I did not bed them (dont judge me lol). I am open to offers and can send more pictures if needed just let me know! I will also be willing to bed them to one of my custom 700s if you would like. Obviously it would not be a perfect fit but that would allow for a drop in. I have built all of mine with .250 PTG recoil lugs so that area could be loose if that is the option that you end up wanting to go with.

Attachments

• Stocks .jpg
    Stocks .jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 494
  • Graybor 1.jpg
    Graybor 1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 493
  • Grayboe 2.jpg
    Grayboe 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 409
  • Grayboe 3.jpg
    Grayboe 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 410
  • HS1.jpg
    HS1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 390
  • HS3.jpg
    HS3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 375
  • Berg.jpg
    Berg.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 355
  • Berg 2.jpg
    Berg 2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 480
I'm interested in the Grayboe. Can you tell me what the actual weight is on it, please? (Apparently they can vary quite a bit from the official specs)

Just found out I can't send PMs until 10 posts, but you can email me - my user name @gmail.com.