• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED stockade p-dog stock for 4.4 SA Savage

the shotty

OK I'm testing the waters here. I do not have this stock as of yet but am told it will be here at the end of the month. I am 14 months into what I was told would be a 5-6 month wait time and I decided to go a different direction. So again I do not have this stock in my possetion, but am offering it up for sale as soon as it hits my door step.

The stock is a stockade money saver prairie dog special for a savage short action 4.4 spacing with internal blind mag, center feed, top bolt release, and old style trigger guard. This is made of his new lighter compound as he calls it. Any other information can be found here: Stocks - Stockade Gun Stocks

Asking $400 shipped for the stock, an old style trigger guard, and a short action mag. His price on it when I ordered in Nov. 2013 was $351 plus shipping and an additional $100 for a rush order. Here's a way to get a great stock, save a little bit of money and skip most of the wait time. Pm me for dibs and I'll let you know when I get it.

I believe my 260 is a stagger feed set-up; would I be able to use this stock with my rifle?

I believe my 260 is a stagger feed set-up; would I be able to use this stock with my rifle?

If you measure your action screw spacing you can answer that question and know more about your rifle. The advertized stock is a Center Feed.

If you take your barreled action out of the stock and the magazine box remains in the stock it is a centerfeed with a screw spacing of 4.4". If the magazine box remains attached to the action when you seperate the barreled action from the stock it is a staggerfeed. With a screw spacing of 4.27".
Hope this helps.
Cody R.