Stock for Wby Mk V

T.Rep

Looking to replace the original stock on my Weatherby Mark V (300wby mag). Any suggestions? Prefer to keep it lightweight. And it is mainly a backup gun to my 300win mag

Bell and Carlson makes the accumark stock and they are not real expensive. Even see them on eBay from time to time. Stockys stocks has them on their web site

Bell and Carlson makes the accumark stock and they are not real expensive. Even see them on eBay from time to time. Stockys stocks has them on their web site

T, a friend bought a Mark V in 300 Wby for his wife's buffalo hunt. The rifle came with a gorgeous walnut stock, but he bought the B&C Medalist for the hunt which she carried with no complaint. I ordered the same stock last year in a not in stock color and waited 5 months. If you're in a hurry I hope you like tan/black.

I replaced the factory stock on my FiberMark .340 with a HS Precision stock form "StockyStocks". Service from them was excellent, and the action fit perfectly in the stock. It has some type of aluminum bedding chassis in it.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.