Stiller Predator Pic Rail Question

Crowe284

Can a pic rail for a round back Savage action with accutrigger be used on a stiller predator? I know that they Talley light weight rings are the same for the Savage round back with accutrigger and the stiller predator and I have some on order....Optics planet dropped the ball on my order and I won't have them till next week. My GA Precision built 7saum will be delivered Friday and I want to start barrel break in this weekend. Already have and EGW hd rail for a Savage round back LA (saum is built on LA) and if it will work, will use it until Talley's come in. The ejection port cutout might be different but I don't care as it's a temporary thing. Just want to know if it will work...gut tells me yes if the light weight Savage Talley's Work....
Thanks,
Crowe

You could probably get one pretty quick from Stiller. I have picked up a few like that. They are always good to deal with. Good Luck.

You could probably get one pretty quick from Stiller. I have picked up a few like that. They are always good to deal with. Good Luck.

I'm trying to see if I can use the Savage EGW Rail I already have in the meantime until the Talley's get here on Tuesday...I found a page from euro optic for an EGW rail and it is listed for use on both the Savage and stiller predator...guess I'll just sit on there when I get the rifle home tomorrow and see if it works to get me started with barrel break in this weekend. Have to take advantage of the cool days here in south Texas when we get them, I'll blink and it will be 110F!

Attachments

• E5F87DEE-F1F7-40AC-AE82-4A7A14E32356.png
    E5F87DEE-F1F7-40AC-AE82-4A7A14E32356.png
    63 KB · Views: 125
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.