• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Steven/Savage Model 620 pump 16G

Sealesniper

I have a used, but very functional Stevens Savage Arms model 620 pump 16 gauge for sale. Gun is in good condition for its age, and is a really neat piece. I bought it to mount on the wall, but recently replaced it with an older side by side, so this gun needs a new home.

Fair value on this gun is $150, so I would ask $150 and I will ship to your FFL or we can work out a F2F meeting if you are in or around central NC.

pictures are below, but if you need more pictures of any aspect of the gun, I can take more and send them to you.

Roger

Attachments

• 16 1.JPG
    16 1.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 16 2.JPG
    16 2.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 16 3.JPG
    16 3.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 16 4.JPG
    16 4.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 16 5.JPG
    16 5.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 16 6.JPG
    16 6.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 9
ROGER WHATS THE BARREL CHOKED AND DOES EVERYTHING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!gun)

I will check on the choke tonight. I have never shot it, but I have pumped it a few times, and it seems to be fully functional. I see no reason to question why it would not be functional.

Roger

Pictures added.

Pictures show barrel proof and size/diameter of bore at choke. I think it is a modified choke.

Attachments

• 16 a.JPG
    16 a.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 16 b.JPG
    16 b.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 11
Choke update. A .670 on a 16 gauge is an open bore, or really no choke restriction. Would like to net out $100 for the gun, so FTF $100, or $100 plus actual shipping cost. Any additional shipping money left over will be returned to the buyer. I think I can ship it for $25 or less.

Im interested. Is there any trigger wobble? have you taken down the action? If so,how does the firing pin look? Lastly what would be the shipping cost to oklahoma?

Trigger feels normal and does not have what I would consider slop or excess travel. I have never taken it down. Bought it and put it on the wall, or over mantle to be exact. Shipping would be $30 or less.