Steiner t5xi 3-15x50 vs Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50

jpw360

Ok guys im pulling my hair here debating between this two scopes...i currently own a vortex razor 5.5-20x50 FFP and thats on my 243. I also have a 300 win mag thats need a scope both of these are for long range hunting. & shooting.

The nxs comes with a very rectable name and build and quiality SFP and in my area (canada)cost $2166 while the steiner is is FFP and has unique turrets design and cost a little more $2245. I did find some steiner having tracking issues on youtube but cant condem all of them for a few cases.

Clearly the decision is going to have to take FFP VS SFP into account. But i with the nxs all one needs to do is max out at 15x and u can range justas good as with a FFP...right?

Those of you thst have either or or both pls drop 2 cents....your opinion is creatly appreciate.

Being from Canada as well; I would look for a lightly used NF on gunnutz. Sorry I have never used a Steiner.

How many stories have you ever heard about Nightforce scopes having tracking issues?lightbulb

Non...i was actually going fir the steiner bc of the bonus ffp at relatively same price....the virtex gen 2 was also another option but for much more... $3055

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.