Steiner Predator 8 series

Mattheidel

https://www.steiner-optics.com/riflescopes/predator-8-3-24x50

Has anyone had experience with the new Steiner Predator 8 series scopes? I have several tactical scopes from Steiner and they are solid with great glass, but am looking at a lighter scope for a mountain rifle. These are not inexpensive, but they are about 1/2 the cost of the T series, and without the weight. I'm comparing to a NF NX8 2.5-20 for durability/glass, but hopefully with a more forgiving eye-box. Any info would be much appreciated.

I'm a nobody, so take it with a grain of salt what I have to say. I have the 4-32 and just picked up the 3-24. Personally, I like the 4-32 better. It was very easy to get behind for me until I was towards the max power range. Then I had to make sure I set up properly, but if I zoomed out and then back in, I didnt have any issues. I definitely liked their glass as this was my first trial of a Steiner scope. The 3-24 is more forgiving, but I thought the 4-32 looked better when looking through. Mind you, I've only had them both out to shoot once, so we'll see a little the more I use it, but do plan on using the 3-24 for hunting season this year and my sone will be using the 4-32

Sorry for the late follow up. It performed well all season. It was better than expected in low light, through all ranges. I hunt in timbers for the most part, so the top end of the mag ranges really weren't needed, but when I was in the back fields, it was nice to be able to glass with the scope.