Starting a Conversation

selmerfan

Good morning! I'm new to the forum, having emigrated over from Specialty Pistols. I'm trying to start a conversation with a member who wants to trade a powder I want for one he wants, but I can't start a conversation as described in the tutorial thread on conversations. I'm guessing that I'm too new to have this privilege of starting conversations. Is that correct or am I doing something else wrong? I see the "welcome to the forum" conversation from Len Backus, which I'm guessing is triggered with a new registration, but that's all I can do with conversations is view that one. Thanks for the help!
selmerfan

Yeah I was curious what the rule on PM's and classifieds are as well
If anyone has Powder/Bullets/Brass/Firearms just send to us and we will make good use of any item.
As soon as you can PM.--- PM us with address and we will give you our shipping address to send to us.

It would be a nice Christmas Present!!!!
Thanks
Len & Jill

Last edited:
If anyone has Powder/Bullets/Brass/Firearms just send to us and we will make good use of any item.
As soon as you can PM.--- PM us with address and we will give you our shipping address to send to us.
It would be a nice Christmas Present!!!!
Thanks
Len & Jill
Well I can't PM so I guess I'm going to have to just shoot it all myself, it's a shame but I guess I will plow through it.