How do I post an item for sale? I see no way to start a thread in the classified section.

BoomFlop

It’s all right in the rules Sir:

Steve

SeaDragon

So, just answer the question, because selling empty brass is not illegal. I'm sure someone can use it here. What the heck do you have to do to be able to post in classified? ATF.Gov? Seriously?

Darryle

LRH Team Member
So, just answer the question, because selling empty brass is not illegal. I'm sure someone can use it here. What the heck do you have to do to be able to post in classified? ATF.Gov? Seriously?

There are rules that are to protect you and other forum members, the classifieds are free, if you want to circumvent the rules, which you have done, maybe create a Gunbroker account and pay a fee to sell them. Become a supporting member here, create your own forum or simply read the rules and follow them. It's not a hard process to grasp.

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
I am not a scammer, I have 360 rounds of once fired Weatherby brass I need to sell. 300 Mag. I have to post how many posts to be able to do this? It is hard to sell brass on the internet these days.

No one is calling you a scammer or you have an illegal item to sell, just good guys (@jimbires, @BoomFlop , @Darryle) trying to help you/inform you of the forum rules. "WE" all abide by it. But you have made it harder for yourself to sell your brass here now though. 😇

Good luck nonetheless.

Last edited:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the community @SeaDragon!

Please review the rules that have been posted to use the classified section. We have one of the most active classified section you will find on the internet. We hope you'll stick around, and become a part of the community.

Big Guy

Howdy guys..just have to tell all of you that don’t have a bore scope,I am on my second one.first was endosnake not happy..... just got a Teslong and I love it, the WiFi is in the handle,comes with 3, 90 degree mirrors deadly sharp and it is on amazon for only $75. Works on my iPad that’s better than the eye piece on the Hawkeye..just had to vent on something that we shooters need...I always took pride in my care of my guns, well l just found out that you need more than Hoppys to get the crud out.

TikkaTerry

I was wondering, will I automatically be able to list something for sale in the classified adds once I made 10 post or do I have to do something afterwards?

Rick Richard

I am sure someone can use them. I would rather see a person who joins this site to have the intention to participate as a contributor rather than only using it for selling purposes. I am sure you want to be an active member, so be patient with the rules. They are there to protect us.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.