• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Starlight cases for 117$$

Dimitrios

in case someone does not know yet:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>It's Brack Wilson @ Starlight Cases again to let ALL of you know that we are now in Sam's Club stores across America and Samsclub.com. We shipped them 9,000 SC-061352 (Sam's item # 212836) double rifle cases WITH WHEELS to them two weeks ago!!!! They are selling them for a ridiculous price of only $117!!! These cases with wheels normally retail for well over $240 and those of you familiar with my product know that even at over $200 it is a steal because of the quality! I want all of you to think about others you know in other parts of the country and get them to go buy these cases. You will NEVER find another deal like this on a superior product like ours. Get a few for Christmas, for your buddies, for yourself, etc. I would also appreciate it if each of you posted this message on every site imaginable that deals with hunting and shooting.
These cases have the lifetime warranty and are brand new...

It is a seasonal thing at Sam's and they will not be carrying them all year. If you aren't a member of Sam's Club, go join, or have someone that is a member pick a few up for you. I have a complete list of stores that are carrying the cases. If you need to call me or e-mail me to find out I will be more than willing to help you locate a store near you. Step up to the plate for me this time guys, please. I know how all of you JUMP on my "seconds" for $120... Well these are NEW, have the warranty, and the wheels, for only $117. Let's see if we can't put a dent on that 9,000.. As always, thanks!!

Brack
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
and i am not Brack i am just found this in another forum..

[ 12-02-2003: Message edited by: Dimitrios ]