• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Stainless Tikka T3X 280AI w/Bartlein Barrel

BigSky!

Since the other one didn't sell, maybe this one with a newer action and Bartlein barrel will be more appealing. I am selling a near-mint condition Tikka T3X 280AI (SAAMI). It is a T3X action with a 25 inch, 1 in 9 twist, Bartlein #3 Contour. It was put together by gunsmith Joel Ackerman of Dickinson, ND. He installed and chambered the barrel and free floated the stock. It will go with the factory bottom metal and one magazine. It weighs 7 pounds 4.5 ounces with the magazine installed. There is nothing else included in this sale. It has been fired 45 times with no load workup yet. The only loads fired were 143 grain Hammer Hunters and 150 grain Barnes TTSX both of which I just wanted to get rid. I will provide to the buyer the powder charges utilized as all 6 loads were at or under the magical moa. My intent was to keep this rifle and sell the other and use 160 grain AccuBonds in this rifle. Oh well, the market has spoken. I need $1,100 SHIPPED AND INSURED.
HjWMGVgl.jpg

NYRhibxl.jpg

isIoFXOl.jpg

fFtHZCil.jpg

j8viownl.jpg

8jAgZI8l.jpg

ZjjzPDZl.jpg

Last edited: