• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SSG 6x47 Lapua FOR SALE

bretterath

SOLD 6X47 Lapua-built by straight shot gunsmithing,Nathan Dagley with a Mcmillan A-5 stock fully adjustable, with Phoenix action, ssg fluting and knob, short action, Target port , heavy tang. Broughton 5c barrel 1:8 twist F class contour, helical fluting on barrrel, pillar bedded, seekins detachable mag system. 500 rounds have been fired through it. Gun shoots phenomenal. 1,000 yard target was at last F-Class shoot. GUN ONLY---NOT INCLUDING BIPOD OR RAIL---$2800

Email [email protected]
Pictures- Click the link below

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Last edited:
If Nate wasn't building me a bench/F-class rifle already this rifle would have to be mine.

Bump for a great rifle and excellent guy.

Brent

I seen this rifle on Bisman and thought very hard about calling you and coming over to see it. I live in Fargo, so not too far away.

I want to build a 243 AI for a long range yote and antelope gun, so this rifle interests me very much.

What does it weigh?

11.5 lbs gun only. Im going to be in fargo tomorrow so if you wanted to take a look at it i could bring it with so if you wanted to take a look at it and see if its something for you or not, it would not be a problem.

How long do you plan on being in Fargo? I have to run to Wahpeton today, but will be back at a decent time tomorrow.

Todd