• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SS Rem 700 300 RUM barreled action

yorke-1

I picked this up as a complete rifle just for the stock and trigger that were on there, and I don't really need or want the barreled action. It was a factory Rem 700 SPS in 300 RUM with a 26" barrel. It will come with a factory X-Mark Pro trigger installed as well as a set of Talley LW 1" rings. When mounted in a B&C Alaskan Ti stock with a VX-3 4.5-14x40 scope the complete package only weighs 8# 2oz.

The original owner said it had roughly 100 rounds through the barrel and I don't see any reason to question that, but I cannot give an exact round count. I've fired 15 shots through the barrel and right now it's shooting just under 1" at 100 yards with the 181gr Hammer Hunter and a moderate load of IMR 7828 at 3140fps when shot off of shooting sticks. I have an additional 15 rounds of ammo loaded up with the 181gr Hammers that I'll give to the buyer if interested.

Asking $450 shipped for the barreled action with the trigger, scope rings and ammo (if buyer wants it). I can get pictures if needed, but it just looks like every other SS barreled action. No trades other than possibly a partial trade for the right .30 or .338 barrel blank.

Recent Posts