• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Spoon custom .280 ackley for sale

kevinr1977

Trying to sell my .280 ackley, built by matt spoon, head gunsmith at Mack's prairie wings in stutgart Ar. The gun is built on a rem 700 action, has a McMillan A-5 stock, tactical bolt handle, spiral fluted bolt, 26in fluted Krieger barrel, jewel trigger and ceracoated in o.d.green. This is my first post on here so when I figure out how to post pics I'll put some up. Asking $1900 for the gun.

Trying to sell my .280 ackley, built by matt spoon, head gunsmith at Mack's prairie wings in stutgart Ar. The gun is built on a rem 700 action, has a McMillan A-5 stock, tactical bolt handle, spiral fluted bolt, 26in fluted Krieger barrel, jewel trigger and ceracoated in o.d.green. This is my first post on here so when I figure out how to post pics I'll put some up. Asking $1900 for the gun.

How many rounds through it and how much$ ?

It's had less than 20 rounds thru it, i have four boxes of ammo from superior ammunition and I shot 3 rounds out of each box and maybe 6 rounds out of one of them. I'm asking $1900 for the gun, but if you're serious about it we may be able to work something out.

Price reduced to $1700, shipped to your FFL. Email me or send me a text at 8704896329 and I'll send some pics, haven't figured out how to download them on here from an iPhone yet.

Is it built to SAAMI Specs or Ackley's Chamber? I need Pics!

Any Brass and Dies included?

Why you selling it? If you don't mind.

Mike

Last edited:
Pics Posted for Kevinr1977, She is beautiful

IMG_4280.jpg

11lbs with scope, no dies, what ammo I have for it came from superior ammo, and I have 4 boxes of that that will come with it