• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SPF** Surgeon Scalpel .243 w/extras EX.COND.**

BigBamBoo

Well...it is time to move some guns to allow room (and funds) for new projects.

***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

Have for sale my Surgeon Scalpel. Rifle is in EX. COND. Just been used for range shooting and has under 400 rounds through it. Bought it just about 1 year ago new from Surgeon.

Here are the specs:

25" Krieger barrel w/1:8 twist.
Badger FTE muzzle brake
Jewell trigger
McMillan A5 stock

Comes with two 5 round AI mags, quick release sling studs, Surgeon hat, and will ship in a hard case (need to pick one up). Will also come with 70+ rounds of Lapua brass including about 15 rounds of loaded ammo.
I have been shooting 107 SMK's from day one through it. Shoots as well as some of my bench rifles (see targets) and I have used it for BR 600 and 1000 yard shoots.

This rifle was featured in a video I shot of me shooting it at 1000 yards on 6mmbr in their daily bulletin and can been seen here: 1000-Yard Shooting with Surgeon Scalpel .243 Win « Daily Bulletin

Price is $3800.00 plus shipping fees to your FFL. Multiply postal MO's only for payment. Scope, rings, rest, and bi-pod ARE NOT INCLUDED.

300 yard target on left and 100 yard target on right. Both are FIVE shot groups

Last edited: