• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *SPF* Semi-Custom Stainless Tikka T3 300 WSM

huckjare

*PRICE DROP* Stainless Tikka T3 chambered in 300 WSM in excellent condition. It has been glass bedded by a professional gunsmith, had Limbsaver pad added, and the rifle was customized by removing the spacers in the clips and the bolt stop was cut back to accept longer reloaded ammunition. The gun shoots 180g accubonds great. Shot the first load I tried sub moa. I have two magazines for the gun and could probably throw in some bullets. I am looking to trade or sell this gun. As far as trades go I am mostly looking for something in the 6.5mm but am open to other offers. Let me know what you have.

Attachments

• tikka300.jpg
    tikka300.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 10
  • tikka300-1.jpg
    tikka300-1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 14
  • tikka300-2.jpg
    tikka300-2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Re: WTS/WTT Semi-Custom Stainless Tikka T3 300 WSM

pics are up. There's around $900 into the gun with upgrades and gunsmithing fees. I know I'm not going to get even close to that much out of if, so shoot me an offer. I am motivated to sell to get a 6.5 of some sort.

Well I'd take $650 for the gun. It only has around 350 rounds through it. Never shot small loads that would burn the barrel. 165g to 180g, it prefers the bigger bullets.

I'm out for $650. They sell new for $599 here and the gunsmithing work that was done is minor. I've done the same work on my other ones in an evening in my garage.