• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF-Rem 700 VSSF II 220 Swift +++ low round count

kfrye

Pictures tell the story. Like new with box and factory paperwork VSSF II in 220 Swift. 26"bbl HS Precision Stock w/ palmswell. I can't find a mark on the stock anywhere, no marks on the metal- overall hard to tell from new. Twist is a 1:14.

This rifle was sent to RW Hart and the their accuracy package done to before a shot was fired. This work involved skim bedding the action, hand lapping the bore, recutting the crown, lapping the lugs and adjusting the trigger, and mounting/shimming/lapping the 30mm Hart one piece rings. While it was there, the fire control also was radiused and the bolt handle drilled for a semi-custom look. The barrel was also treated with a snakeskin pattern. Total bill for all of the parts and labor was around $400.

Round count on this gun including Speedy's break in stands at 50. I haven't had a chance to finish load development yet. I was shooting Sierra SMK's out of it and it the rifle has a few ground hog head shots on its record. Barrel was never shot hot.

GEDC0175.jpg

GEDC0181.jpg

GEDC0176.jpg

GEDC0178.jpg

GEDC0180.jpg

I need to move this one along quick and am willing to take a hit on it. I'm putting it up for $1100 shipped. I can send more pictures or answer any other questions. PM me if interested. Bipod is included.

Last edited:
Re: FS- Rem 700 VSSF II 220 Swift +++ low round count

Wow, absolutely beautiful rifle. Probably the nicest looking "gopher getter" I've seen. Wish I had a few extra bucks laying around!

Sorry guys,

rifle is long gone, I must have sold it too cheap.

I have the same gun, factory if anyone is still looking, $900 shipped, like brand new

Recent Posts