• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF: **ANOTHER PRICE DROP** Weaver Tactical 4-20x50mm

Rymart

I am listing an older model Weaver Tactical 4 - 20x50mm rifle scope for sale, model 800360. Mil Dot reticle, 30mm tube, side focus/parallax, Locking Turrets, Front Focal Plane, 0.25 MOA adjustments. 15-MOA-per-revolution, no zero-stop.

I bought this lightly used and do not have the original box. It is now 'well' used with some wear around the edges of the parallax knob and windage turret, some minor 'camo-form' tape residue that could probably be removed, and a minor scratch/mark or two elsewhere. Not sure about ring marks, as it hasn't been removed from it's rings. Functionally its in good working condition and the glass is clean.

The 5X magnification range is great for use as a hunting scope and the glass is spectacular for the price. Quality made-in-Japan glass.

Asking (SPF.... $399), shipped (CONUS) scope only. Money order or Cashiers check preferred. THIS IS LISTED ON MULTIPLE SITES. The first public "I'll take it" takes precedence over PM offers. I'll go by timestamp if multiple offers are received. Pics below:

Unknown-12.jpeg

Unknown-8.jpeg

Unknown-11.jpeg

Unknown-7.jpeg

Unknown-6.jpeg

Unknown-4.jpeg

Unknown-13.jpeg

Last edited: