Some pics of groups, and some questions...results from this morning...

Re: Some pics of groups, and some questions...results from this mornin

I'm tellin' ya lovdasnow, buy a sound suppressor! Look ma no ears! Nothing like callin a guy in on a pdog without yelling. After years of construction site noise, my ears ring permanantly. Hunting by sight alone is no fun....trust me. It did give me an excuse to buy a kick @$$ home theatre sound system. On a braked gun, molded plugs and muffs over!

When you buy your stoney point stuff get 2 ogive kits so you can check bearing length on your projectiles.

I might as well go to bed, ran out of BR2 primers. no more loading tonight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'll post up my results of testing tonight, off to the range in a few hours.

I was going to buy a can for this one too, because I was going to build a whisper, but now I might buy an intergral whisper, so I wouldn't need the can...well except just for the RUM.

I'm afraid that I might not have any money for a while, I'm trying to get a construction loan to build two houses to sell. I'm still young and would like to start investing more, so when I'm old I can still buy sweet stuff! So I think that the can and the whisper is a little way off now...we'll see, meeting with banks tomorrow...

Good luck with the banks. I found it easier to make it than to ask for it from a bank. Now that I don't need it the banks send me loan applications weekly.

I got back from the range today. Seems my suspicions were correct on the Tikka 22-250 I bought this winter- shot out! My dealers custom 223 rifle is afflicted with the same problem. They both Pattern very well, too bad their not shotguns. On the other hand, my buddies rem 22-250 that I've been chasing a load for has been caught! He used my second load of the day to make clean 1/4" hole with 5 rounds! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif The second victory was My new remmy custom straight tube 223. 10 rounds 3/8" at 100. It loves the 77g SMK at about 2750fps. Pdogs are in trouble!

It was a beautiful day for being out in the elements, sunny and warm. Great ladder day! 4 more rifles to go....

congrats on the groups, sounds good. If you wanna send that shotgun of youre this way, I'll put it use...

Ya, we've got a good chunk, but need some bank money...we'll see, just got off the phone with one lender and he doesn't do construction loans, but gave me some good advice. told him the numbers I have, and he said it was doable...

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.