• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Some Nice Rifles for sale!!!!!

Meister

300 Win Mag Sendero- Unfired
Stock Barrel with KDF brake installed.
Stock Trigger (adjusted)
McMillan Prone Stock with adjustable buttplate and cheekpiece. Standard Leupold bases.
$1295
site1009.JPG

Rem 700 Tube Gun in 308
Rem 700 SA trued and accurized then epoxied into aluminum housing. Obermeyer 5R barrel with 1-11.25 twist and 12 flutes, 27" long plus muzzle brake. Barrel has been cryogenically stress relieved and has a 11* target crown. Single shot follower and extended bolt handle installed. Shilen trigger and full length picatinny rail for a base. Included is a Leupold Mark 4 8.5-25 with mil-dots in Leupold PRW rings. Harris Bipod and rear leveling assembly complete the setup. There are 3 to choose from, two in this configuration and one has a removeable muzzle brake and is threaded for a Gemtech Bi-Lock to attach a silencer. These units come with a 1/2 MOA accuracy guarantee (3 shots c-c with match Ammo, of coarse) Complete unit ready to kill things way far away. These guns are quite the rage on the 1000y F-class circuit. $3495 as pictured.
site1007.JPG

Rem 700 custom in 308, trued and accurized action, M1A Mag conversion, McMillan BR adjustable stock, 4oz Jewell trigger, harris bipod, Leupold Mark 4 Bases, 22" 1-10 Hart barrel. This gun is lightly used and has been sent out to my smith and returned with a clean bill of health. Same 1/2 Moa guarantee applies to this rifle as well. $1795
site1008.JPG

Tikka M595 Deluxe in 223 Rem. Used lightly. Bases included. adjustable stock and detachable mag. $850
site1011.JPG

I talked my dealer into letting me post up these pick of the litter rifles. I know the people on here can properly appreciate the quality of these precision instruments. There are many more customs for sale in smaller calibers such as 243 and 223 but these were the ones that caught my eye. There are more pics of these rifles so email me and I will send them to you if you are interested. I will personally vouch for my dealer, I've been doing business with him for about 12 years now. He's got at least 20 custom rifles on the shelves, so this is just a portion of his custom rifle stock. Most major credit cards except Amex accepted. Shipping is actual charges to your dealer, no handling or packaging fees. Email me for contact info or questions. 3 day inspection period.
Thanks for looking.

It's a stock remington barrel, should do just fine. Can't guarantee something we didn't make. sorry.

Obermeyer tube gun has 1-11.25 twist

Rem with M1A mag kit has a 1-10 twist Hart barrel

[ QUOTE ]
Rem with M1A mag kit has a 1-10 twist Hart barrel

[/ QUOTE ]
Interesting, I'll sleep on this one for a while. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I would have preferred a 1-8, to help me shoot my left over 210 Bergers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Did I miss the twist information when I scanned through, or did you edit it?!?!? SORRY! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif