• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Some 8-40 screws for my scope base

CjC73

Have the base that came with the rifle but no screws. Would need 4.
Just thought I'd check before ordering them.

Thanks!

Last edited:
If you need them fast in Davison there is a nice gun shop ! Off of Irish rd !

Rum Man

My local Ace Hardware has a gun screw assortment in those boxes in the back.
I mean the boxes of specialty hardware, metric fasteners, and hard to find stuff

ordered some from Brownells with something else i needed so should be all set.

Rum Man - I thought about calling Williams and checking. You still wanting that stock? :D:cool:

My local Ace Hardware has a gun screw assortment in those boxes in the back.
I mean the boxes of specialty hardware, metric fasteners, and hard to find stuff
My small local store had stuff you wouldn't expect to find but sadly went out of business.
Be sure to get the type of screw head you need, the Leupold ones are square I believe while the Farell's have a countersunk head.

My local ace hardware and the like didn't have any of the countersunk screw. I prefer them as they have more contact surface and self center. I ordered the kit from brownells. Really wish there was a place that would sell them for $0.25 each like Ace hardware.

I ordered a couple of the refill packs, pack is 12 pcs for $7. one with flat slot but oval self centering and other is torx but flat bottom i think.

i know... i wanted the torx head so that's why i got that set, hopefully they'll work