• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

iShoot17

Hey Guys and Gals;

Long time browser...first time poster. I am looking to get rid of some scopes that I have and no longer have a use for. Both of these scopes are BNIB. I ended up not needing as many as I thought, so these are the left over ones. No scopes have been mounted or used. No scope is in shrink wrap, they did not come with it when I ordered them. Boxes were looked in to make sure all contents were indeed inside from factory. You can pay by money order, for the posted price, or by PayPal which will require you to add 4%. I am located in Pittsburgh, PA and would be happy to meet FTF!

The scopes I have:

(1) Millet 10x50 TRS-2 ($230 shipped each)
-Illuminated MilDot Reticle.
-30MM tubes.
-Side focus.
-1 click= .25in at 100yds.
-Target turrets with lock.
The box will contain: (1) scope, (1) 3" sunshade, (1) manual, (1) allen key, (1) CR2032 battery, (1) lens cleaner, (2) lens flip caps, and (1) scope cover.

trs225in.jpg

(2) Millet 6-25x56 ($280 shipped each)
-Fine hair reticle.
-30MM tube.
-Side focus.
-1 click = .25in at 100yds.
-Large turrets with lock.
Each box will contain: (1) scope, (1) 4" sunshade, (1) manual, (1) allen key, (1) lens cleaner, (2) lens flip caps, and (1) scope cover.

ngvt.jpg

The 6-25x56 is know as the New Generation Varmint Target (it used to be the Buck Gold). It is a fine hair reticle that is new to the Millet line up. As most of you know these scopes are made by Bushnell and all have lifetime warranties. The 10x50 scope on MidWay for: $299.99. The 6-25x56 scopes go for: $379.99.

Please post here and them PM/E-mail me, it helps me to keep track of things. I will get back to you very quickly!

iShoot17

**I know I am new, therefore, I will provide you will my name, address, and phone number to reassure you. You may call me before any transactions are placed. I have feedback on other shooting forums if you desire. These are also for sale on other forums**

Last edited:
Re: 3 BNIB Millett Scopes (10x50 ($240) and 6-25x56 ($280) Pittsburgh, PA)

I have a lrs already and its fantastic. Looking for another. Pm sent

Thank you. I will be in touch. I think I am more interested in the lighted reticle.
David

Back up to the top. Give me offers guys (and gals) I need these gone.

Sent you a PM about the 6-25x56.

Last edited: