• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD!

alf

FOR SALE:

Gently used Vectronics Terrapin rangefinder.

Absolutely pristine shape. No dings, dents, or scratches, with perfect lenses.

Never hunted, carried, packed, dropped, or abused.

Complete with owner's manual, unused factory padded case, lens cloth, and carry strap.

Still on the original batteries, however it will be shipped without due to postal regulations.

Nothing touches this rangefinder at this price point.

SOLD!

No trades, don't ask.

Cross posted.

Payment by USPS money order, or PayPay friends & family. Other options at my discretion.

Last edited:
FOR SALE:

Gently used Vectronics Terrapin rangefinder.

Absolutely pristine shape. No dings, dents, or scratches, with perfect lenses.

Never hunted, carried, packed, dropped, or abused.

Complete with owner's manual, unused factory padded case, lens cloth, and carry strap.

Still on the original batteries, however it will be shipped without due to postal regulations.

Nothing touches this rangefinder at this price point.

$2195.00 shipped priority mail in the US only.

No trades, don't ask.

Cross posted.

Payment by USPS money order, or PayPay friends & family. Other options at my discretion.

Hello can you please call me regarding this item thanks for your time 574-806-1770

I bought it new maybe 4 years ago? I don't remember exactly.

I had procrastinated for a long time about buying one, and by then had missed the news that Vectronics had already discontinued them. Of course that's when I wanted one. After a bunch of digging, I might have bought the last one available....

I always stored it with the batteries removed, and only got it out for special occasions.

Yesterday, 643 on a telephone pole. Not a demanding feat by any stretch, but gives a good visual of the reticle. I tried taking pics of the reading of the treeline in the back at 1350, but they didn't come out very clear, so I'll try again.

Please call me refernce the Terrapin. I have been amember on Snipershidefor years ijust signedinto thisone to contact you refernce is item. Same name on the hide. 513-233-5848

Sounds great I'll give you a call tomorrow if that works for you if not I can call you on Tuesday and have a Merry Christmas.
Thank
Shannon