• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

HuntFarther

This is a 300 wby accumark, has not been shot a lot but has taken a lot of game. I have some brass I will send with it not sure how much. Has some marks from going in and out of the back packs and scabbards. I will leave the rings and base and pull the scope, or if someone wants the scope will leave it on. It is a vx-ii 3-9x40.

$950 shipped to a ffl without scope or bipod. Or consider reasonable offer. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0800.jpg
    DSC_0800.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0801.jpg
    DSC_0801.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 3
Re: Weatherby accumark 300wby

There is something odd about your first picture. The thumbnail shows a spiral fluted barrel. When I click on it, and it enlarges, it shows as a straight fluted barrel. How is that possible?

I am not sure but the flutes are factory straight flutes.

There is something odd about your first picture. The thumbnail shows a spiral fluted barrel. When I click on it, and it enlarges, it shows as a straight fluted barrel. How is that possible?
As a software engineer I can tell you.

The thumbnail image is made by sampling. That is taking a subset of the whole.
Sampling produces "aberrations" in the sub image. The appearance of spiral fluting is an aberration of the image.

Can I do all the math for you to prove it, sure but I ain't gonna. If I wanted to do that I wouldn't have retired. I bet you can look it up.

Oh and that's a deal.

I believe, so forgive me if I get it wrong:

Accumarks have a #3 profile barrel or one that is heavier than a wby #2. An Ultralight will have a #1.

I believe Accumarks use Krieger barrels.

An ultralight is in the mid/low 7lb range and an accumark is upper 8 or closer to 9 .

Of course this all on the wby website.

Sorry my internet has been down. The barrel is 26" long and if I reacall is around .700. The weight I can weight but do think is 8.5# bare. I can get all the exacts if you are wanting them. Thanks

is your weatherby 300 still for sale? E-MAIL me and let me know, Glenn.

Current pics after I painted the stock.

Attachments

• DSC_0814.jpg
    DSC_0814.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0815.jpg
    DSC_0815.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0816.jpg
    DSC_0816.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 10

I know it's been a while but is this rifle still for sale by chance?

I do have it. I am going to be relisting it here shortly to fund a new build. Are you interested?