• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) Wts Savage 300 rum barrel,dies,brass

bushwackr

I have for sale my savage standard shank 300 Remington Ultra Mag barrel, it 26" with a brake that can be turned on or off. Stainless steel with low round count less than 100 rounds thru it. It had 10 rounds thru it when I got it . I'm sure I didn't shoot 75 thru it. I am going to a different caliber. I have some brass that was fired twice ,nothing even close to hot loads and some new brass. The brass is 7 rum resized to 30 cal and a set of hornady dies. I will include some 200 a frame bullets with it. Asking 175 or best offer ,payment by money order only please. I Don't screw with anyone straight dealings. I will post pics in the morn. Only trade in would take is a 7mm barrel blank

Re: Wts Savage 300 rum barrel,dies,brass

I forgot to say I will include a trued barrel nut and recoil lug from sharp shooter supply

What's the thread on the barrel?

When I asked the Smith about it he said it's a medium contour. The brake works perfect, turns on and off nicely. The threads are 1 1/16-20. Standard thread I was told. I will put picks on after work

heres the barrel

Attachments

• barrel1.jpg
    barrel1.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 11
  • barrel2.jpg
    barrel2.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 6

Barrel by itself 100$ and shipping

Recent Posts