• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SOLD*** WTS ASAP: Unfired Custom Rifle, 270 WSM ***SOLD***

AKFLshooter

Unfired custom-built Winchester Model 70 chambered in .270 WSM. Rifle features the following:

Blueprinted/Trued Model 70 action
Dan Lilja stainless fluted 26" barrel, #6 taper, 1:8 twist
HS Precision Pro-Series Varmint stock (glass bedded as well)
Timney Trigger
One piece bottom metal
EGW one piece rail
Graphite Black Cerakote
Rifle weight is 9.1 lbs

This custom build was finished this year and has not been fired yet. The action is from a rifle I've had for a few years (500-600 rounds through action before custom build), everything else on the gun is brand new, never fired. The rifle was built by Mark Moffitt (there are some threads on here that will attest to his work, one of the best if not the best precision rifle builder in Alaska). Cerakote was done by Tri-Jet Inc. of Palmer Alaska, which has an outstanding reputation as well.

Included with the rifle are:
150 pieces of unfired Winchester brass
300 Nosler Accubond LR 150gr projectiles
100 Cutting Edge 115gr Copper Raptor projectiles
Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die
Redding body die
RCBS FL die set
Hornady modified case

Asking $2400, all reasonable offers will be considered. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions etc.

Attachments

• photo 1 (4).jpg
    photo 1 (4).jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 11
  • photo 1 (6).jpg
    photo 1 (6).jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 16
  • photo 2 (4).jpg
    photo 2 (4).jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 11
  • photo 1 (5).jpg
    photo 1 (5).jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 12
  • photo 3 (2).jpg
    photo 3 (2).jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS: Unfired Custom Winchester Model 70, 270 WSM Lilja Barrel/HS Precision Stock

Well, I guess a good starting price for something you want to sell is what you have paid and go from there.
Good luck on the sale
Brian

Re: WTS: Unfired Custom Winchester Model 70, 270 WSM Lilja Barrel/HS Precision Stock

I am interested in this rifle depending on the price.

Thank you to everyone for the PMs and advice so far. Based off of input from everyone so far I'm asking $2400 for my rifle package. Any questions/offers please PM me!

How much does the rifle weigh?

How much does the rifle weigh?

I'll get a weight for you when I get home Tuesday (out of town for Memorial Day). If I had to guess for a rough estimate I'd say approximately 9 lbs

Re: Unfired Custom Winchester Model 70, 270 WSM Lilja Barrel/HS Precision Stock $2400

Looking to sell ASAP. Please feel free to make an offer, all reasonable offers will be considered!

The first post of this thread has been updated as requested. Please read the first post if you viewed it for the first time BEFORE the date/time of this post.