• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *SOLD* WTS 6.5 Creedmore Model 10 BA Savage

huckjare

Savage Model 10 BA 6.5 Creedmore. It is the top rifle in the picture. Less than 250 rounds through it. Very accurate, easy Sub-MOA with any load. Stretched it out to 1000 a couple time. Gotta love the little 6.5. Only thing I've put through it is 130 Bergers. Looking to sell to fund a couple other partial projects. I could use a Tikka action if anyone has a rifle laying around not being use or maybe a 6.5 barrel. Just let me know what you have. The muzzle brake is a little beat up from taking it off the firs time. Also scared the barrel at the same time. Thanks. $1800 OBO

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 9
Re: WTS 6.5 Creedmore Model 10 BA Savage

Is that the LRP barrel, or what do you have going on here. First one I've seen with the BA chassis, pretty neat set up!

This is a factory gun. I guess there were only a handful made from by Savage in the 6.5. It has a fluted barrel. Hope this answers your question.

Does it come with the scope or listing just for the gun?

Add $600 for the scope. Vortex 6-24 HS-T. Only been mounted for a month or so on the Creedmore