• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** Two Eberelestock Packs for sale, X1, Barta Stalker

BillyGoatGruff

I have two Eberlestock back packs for sale.

Pack one,
X1A1 in Max1, This pack is in great shape. Is a great day pack with the scabbard accessory to carry your rifle hands free when needed.
I really liked it. I just need something bigger so that I could do multi nights. It's 1900 cu in. So i moved up to the Team Elk witch also has the scabbard. The pack only has one small spot where the stitching has come undone for about one inch. The main stitching is still intact and it is only the outer camo layer that has pulled from the main stitch line. (See pic.) This spot is along the side of the lower part of the scabbard and has no impact on the main compartment of the pack. All straps are full length, no stains

$125 TYD paypal gift

Pack number two
Eberlestock Tread Barta Stalker in Max1
This was my go to pack for the last few years I was able to bow hunt ( no longer can due to shoulder problem)
It is the most comfortable Eberlestock pack of the four I have had. It has 8 internal pockets and a top pocket along with the standard spotting scope style pockets on the sides. Designed to carry a long bow but I was able to strap my compound to it. It's about 2300-2400 cu in if I remember correctly. It also has the big straps that go all the way around so you can strap a quarter to it if necessary. (never had the chance to try that part out though)It came with the orange para-cord as well as the 36"x88" light weight poncho/tarp shelter. This actually saved my but one time when I got caught way above treeline in a bad thunderstorm that turned into an all night soak-er rain. Kept me dry all night.
It's in excellent shape, all straps are full length, no tears or stains.

$145 TYD paypal gift

Thanks, BGG