• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD SOLD SOLD Weatherby Vanguard S2 30-06 package **READY TO HUNT**

the444shooter

I put a Weatherby Vanguard S2 package together for a hunt, and now that I'm done with the hunt, I'm going to get rid of it and go a different direction. It is very accurate, and sighted in w/ 150gr Federal Premium 150gr Ballistic tips of which 100rds are included in the package.

Caliber: 30-06
Scope: Weaver Kaspa 3-9x40 w/ bdc reticle that matches the 150gr load perfectly out to 500yds w/ a 200yd zero
Mount: DNZ one piece game reaper
Ammunition: Federal Premium 150gr Nosler Ballistic tips

Sling and cheek piece not included.

I would like $750 OBO shipped for the ENTIRE package. Ammo will ship separately, via fedex ground.

These are a 5 shot group (w/ one called flyer,) and a 3 shot group that I fired during 2 range sessions. On the 5 shot group, I believe the last shot printed high because of the hot barrel. Center hole is 3 shots all on top of each other. So you can see that even with the flyer, this gun hovers around or under an inch easily. Another 3 shot group that I shot was right at 5/8"

Attachments

• weatherbyvanguards23006.jpg
    weatherbyvanguards23006.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 12
  • weatherby5shotgroup.jpg
    weatherby5shotgroup.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 11
  • weatherby3shotgroup.jpg
    weatherby3shotgroup.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 11
Re: Weatherby Vanguard S2 30-06 package **READY TO HUNT**

Have you sold this rifle? If not e-mail me. I am interested.
Peter

Bump, still for sale

supeter, check your private messages--couldn't find an email address for you.

Bump--will do $550 without the ammo.