• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD Savage super striker

chancer4720

Considering selling my pistol- factory stock custom stainless McGowen barrel with muzzle brake. length 16 plus 2(mb). The brake is part of the barrel itself and threads on and off. When on, you cannot see where it meets the barre,l the tolerances are so tight. A testament to the craftsmanship of their work. cal. 270 wsm, includes 2-12 Burris pistol scope and factory barrel also, plus a nylon shoulder holster. everything is excellent cond. new barrel having only 16 rnds. thru it and the Burris was new last year. I have box and all papers for the scope which is lifetime warranty. 1375.00 or bo. I just set it up for whitetails two weeks ago and now here rifles are permitted so I'm letting it go.

Last edited:
Re: Savage super striker

In answer, the trigger has been professionally worked and the new barrel free floated in the stock. Pistol currently wearing a 2-12 Bushnell rifle scope, the 3-12 Burris EER is boxed. I will separate or substitute if so desired and price adjusted by what is decided. Can email pics after tomorrow.

Re: Savage super striker

Thanks for the response. I'll wait for the pics.