• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD: Savage 110 SS Action, 6mm Barrel, Stockade Stock, Etc.

Re: FS: Savage 110 SS Action, 6mm Barrel, Stockade Stock, Etc.

Tyler, I received your PM's up untill 4/8/09 and sent you replies, which went unanswered. I received and accepted another offer on the 10th. before receiving your PM that day, so all I have left is the base for $65 shipped. However, since I was going to let it go to you for $50 as part of the stock/base combo, I will honor that price if you still want it. I'm sorry you missed the stock, but things move real fast on these threads.

Jim

Will put you on the alternate buyer list.

Jim

WOW. I no longer want the rail.

"04-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Tyler Kemp
Find Me on the Map Join Date: Aug 2006

Stock and base

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you consider $325 shipped on the stock and base?

Thanks,
Tyler

04-09-2009, 05:53 AM
crawlnshoot
Member Join Date: Sep 2006

Re: Stock and base

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler, I will accept your offer of $325 shipped, please send USPS money order to:

Jim Berry
15088 Woodland Church Rd.
Culpeper, VA 22701

I will consider the stock and base "sold pending funds", and will not list it with the the rest of the items for sale.

Jim

04-10-2009, 04:16 AM
crawlnshoot
Member Join Date: Sep 2006

Tyler, yes I will accept $325 for the stock and base. Please let me know asap if you want it as I have one other interested buyer.

Jim

04-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Tyler Kemp

Sorry school has been hectic haven't gotten on in a little while. I'll take the deal. Money will go out soon to the address you sent me in the previous message. By chance does it have a rail installed?

Thanks

04-13-2009, 10:28 AM
Tyler Kemp

Money should be going out today.

Sorry if I'm out of line but you first told me it would be considered SPF and not even listed. Then you tell me to reply soon, I get on and reply less than 12 hours later, then you quit contacting me and suddenly it's sold to someone else three days later? I've had the money ready to ship for several days now waiting on a reply. I guess someone got a good buy...

Friends

crawlnshoot has not made any friends yet :rolleyes:

....Obviously the guy is desperate for cash, parting out his rifle after it didn't sell immediately, then accepting multiple offers for the same items....

That's not how we normally conduct business around these parts

- Tyler has over 900 posts here - I'm guessing he's not about to disappear!

Yep it sucks. Wish he would reply on here or to PMs.

OK, I know the lines have been drawn, and since Tyler has over 900 posts he gets the benefit of the doubt. That being said, I will give my side of this story, as I never had any intention of double selling any items I offer for sale.

I received this post from Tyler on 4/09/2009:

Would you consider $325 shipped on the stock and base?

Thanks,
Tyler

04-09-2009, 05:53 AM

I replied with this post on 04/10/2009:

Tyler, I will accept your offer of $325 shipped, please send USPS money order to:

Jim Berry
15088 Woodland Church Rd.
Culpeper, VA 22701

I will consider the stock and base "sold pending funds", and will not list it with the the rest of the items for sale.

Jim

04-10-2009, 04:16 AM

I was having problems with my emails actually being sent that morning, so later that afternoon I sent Tyler another email asking him to confirm that he did indeed want the stock and rail.

Tyler, yes I will accept $325 for the stock and base. Please let me know asap if you want it as I have one other interested buyer.

Jim

04-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Tyler Kemp

I didn't hear from Tyler again untill 04/13/2009, and this is what he told me:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry school has been hectic haven't gotten on in a little while. I'll take the deal. Money will go out soon to the address you sent me in the previous message. By chance does it have a rail installed?

Thanks

04-13-2009, 10:28 AM
Tyler Kemp

Now I don't know how you feel about this, or maybe I do, judging by the negative and condemning posts about my preceived character. But if I were the one who submitted an offer on an item up for sale, and then didn't send a conformation of acceptance because I hadn't checked my email for 3 days, I certainly wouldn't blame the seller for taking another offer. On all of the other sites that I have sold items on, it is customary for the buyer to send or post an "I'll Take It" reply before the item is considered SPF. I am truly sorry if there has been a misunderstanding concerning this item, and if the moderator feels I have violated board protocol and desires that I am no longer welcome to post here, I will expect him to inform me and I will leave.

Respectfully,
Jim Berry

*************04-10-2009, 04:16 AM*************

Jim

*************04-10-2009, 02:48 PM*************
Tyler Kemp

I replied on 4/10. Also, how is a reply at 4 AM from Virginia "in the afternoon"?
Oh well. It's a done deal now.