• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** Remington Model 700 Ultimate muzzle Loader

johnp034

Remington's Finest, the Ultimate Muzzle Loader. $835.00 to your door. (Lower 48)

• A.M.P. Ignition System, the patented new breech technology that handles 200-grain magnum charges for 300-yard performance
• Legendary Model 700™ receiver, machined from solid-steel bar stock for uniformity and strength
• Power, accuracy and handling comparable to most centerfire rifles.
• Bell and Carlson synthetic stock
• 26" stainless steel, fluted barrel

[*]Specifications
[*]Caliber: .50
[*]Barrel: 26" Stainless Steel Fluted
[*]Trigger: Single stage X-Mark Pro Adjustable
[*]Trigger Pull: 3.5-5 lbs.
[*]Length: 46"
[*]Stock: Bell and Carlson Composite Raised Comb & Beavertail
[*]LOP: 14"
[*]Avg. Wt.: 8.5 lbs.

Re: Remington Model 700 Ultimate muzzle Loader

Forgot to mention that. Brand new in the box, has never seen the light of day, untouched by human hands.

JP

Remington's Finest, the Ultimate Muzzle Loader. $835.00 to your door. (Lower 48)

• A.M.P. Ignition System, the patented new breech technology that handles 200-grain magnum charges for 300-yard performance
• Legendary Model 700™ receiver, machined from solid-steel bar stock for uniformity and strength
• Power, accuracy and handling comparable to most centerfire rifles.
• Bell and Carlson synthetic stock
• 26" stainless steel, fluted barrel
[*]Specifications
[*]Caliber: .50
[*]Barrel: 26" Stainless Steel Fluted
[*]Trigger: Single stage X-Mark Pro Adjustable
[*]Trigger Pull: 3.5-5 lbs.
[*]Length: 46"
[*]Stock: Bell and Carlson Composite Raised Comb & Beavertail
[*]LOP: 14"
[*]Avg. Wt.: 8.5 lbs.
John, nice rig for sure. I guided a deer hunt 2 seasons ago,and the hunter took a nice whitetail with the same gun. 155" 12 point @ 270 yards.That was impressive to say the least. Good luck with your sale of a sweet ML. Gary

Thanks Gary, I have shot them, not this one, but they are a true 300 yd+ MLer. A real pleasure to shoot!

Can open sights be added to these? I know the LSS model comes with sights but I was curious if the one you have has tapped holes for adding sights?

Has holes in the front for the front sights, don't kow if the rears go in the scope tapped holes, but there are no holes on the rear of the barrel.

Pic of the gun & accesories.

Thanks for the good photo...I'm gonna get one but I need open sights for here in CO so I gotta look into the LSS version. With the new bullets by Federal, these are a pretty accurate muzzleloader!