• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** Remington 700 LVSF - .204 ruger factory camo dip - prairie ghost

17 fireball

Remington 700 LVSF .204 Ruger

This is a special edition that came factory painted/dipped in Prairie Ghost camo. This gun is unchanged and has no modifications to the trigger or the stock. It comes with the original box. It does have the r3 pad that is a ok, but not perfect. I did not send back to factory for replacement.

It shoots extremely well and has less than 50 rounds through it. I loaded two loads with 35g Bergers for it. It shot so well right away that I didn't mess with it any further and started hunting with it. I have never shot a factory round through it.

I will take Paypal as a gift to a friend or postal money order sent via priority mail with tracking as payment. $900 shipped and insured.

20150604_115804_1.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

qjee.jpg

Re: Remington 700 LVSF - .204 ruger factory camo dip - prairie ghost

Off to gunbroker tomorrow

I have been sick about this all day and didn't want to respond to your offer because iam trying to stear this from getting ugly. I want a full refund and I send the gun from my Ffl to yours. my son found you trying to sell this gun on 24hr campfire back in 2013 with the exact same add and picture of the target. With you stating under 50 rounds fired back then.but you say your selling for somebody else, really you going to say that after everything you told me about the gun over the phone.I wish my son would have found it before I sent the money, I would have known something was not right. Iam asking you man to man to make this right.

Unreal. I hope this guy does the right thing and refunds every penny including all shipping. You want to naturally give people the benefit of the doubt but this just looks plain horrible.

Good luck.

Sorry to hear that. Make sure to post something about him in the one forum so everyone knows not to deal with him. We don't need ppl like him on here. I wish you luck. I am heading to Colorado in October. what county does he live in?

Sorry you got scammed clray i dont wanna say your name for privacy reasons, john from WA here, scope should be in tomorrow.

God I HATE SCAMMERS; FOR A BUDDY YEA RIGHT.

Glad to hear it worked out. Hope he keeps his end of the deal. Good luck! Happy hunting this year gun)

Come on fireball 17 man up and do what's right. This is what shady used car salesman do, Eff over who they can for a buck which is so sad. We as gun owners can't be screwing each other over this is another reason why governmenot wants to take our arms away. Give the man his money back.

17 fireball tried to sell it on 24 hour campfire in 2013 but I think I found where he bought it from now.he said he was selling for a guy from pa. But here is a another link that shows where 17 fireball probably bought it from the guy in pa. This was in 2010 same listing same pictures same less than 50 rounds fired. WTS or WTT one of two Remington 700 LVSF's in .17 Remington and .204 Ruger | Free Classifieds | 24hourcampfire
I swear I saw that same Prarie Ghost LVSF for sale somewhere on the internet earlier this year. I have a .204 also (a "regular" one with a B&C "Freedom Green"-dipped stock), so other unusual ones catch my eye. Could be wrong, so don't ask me to swear to it in court. :)
At any rate: fwiw, mine with over 500 rounds still shoots cloverleafs with exactly the same compressed Varget/39 BK load; does have a 2# Timney, but otherwise stock. Some wear of the bolt jewelling, but in horizontal streaks and not total (probably a concentricity issue).
Wish you the best in getting this settled.