• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold please remove-- Savage stuff

youngtrout

To start, I finally recieved my shilen 26 inch HS barrel so I need this action for the build!

Well as stated above, I need to sell my stockade sporter stock, its left handed and made for a 110.

I bought it as a money saver, one modification I did was to shorten the forearm about 2 inches, I cut and filled with a epoxy, if I didn't metion it you would not notice, it is real clean.

The reason I did it was it felt too long for the 22 inch barrel that I had on it, I feel its looks great with a 22 inch barrel, I redrilled and retapped the front swivel, not pictured but it will come with 2 SS swivels.

Length of pull is 14.25" I had them make it a bit long, paint job is all krylon, its been bedded. I use a flat brown camo then the krylon webbing black spray.

$150 tyd (prefilled, painted, no wait, if you dont like the paint job, 10 min. wet sand will give you a clean canvas!)

30-06 savage factory barrel, (22 inches) I'd say it has about 300 rounds through it, about 125 by me, and I'll add a few because I bought the rifle second hand in like new condition.

50$ TYD

One pair of Talley light weight ring/ base They have been red-locked tight so they are a bit gummed up, the rings were lapped for my scope, but they are in good shape, and should clean up

$20 tyd

Thanks guys!, PM or email me with your email if you would like pics, I dont see how I can add them?

Last edited:
Is this a sporter weight or a heavy barrel? Also, do you have a picture of the stock, preferably with the action in it so we can see how short the fore end is?

Last edited:
Okay, here are some pics. its for a standard sporter barrel

savage4.jpg

savstock2.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I've been left handed for as long as I can remember (kidding)

But I've always has issues with trying to get left handed stocks, I've filled a bunch then just made a new cutout for bolt, but then of course, I've needed to repaint

thanks for the bump though