• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold Please remove

dbasian1977

New in the box Winchester M70 featherweight blued with a walnut stock. 2008 limited edition. $700.00 plus shipping to your FFL /////////Sold\\\\\\\\\

Used H&K usp45acp with side decocker and night sights in origanl case with paper work. $600.00 plus shipping to your FFL////////Sold\\\\\\\\\\

Browning A-Bolt .204 ruger stalker varmint blued with composit stock 300 down the tube. $550.00 plus shipping. REDUCED $500 shipped

New in the box Marlin 917V .17HMR blued with wood stock $200.00 plus shipping to your FFL.

Ruger M77/17 stainless new 25 rounds down the tube to sight it in $500.00 plus shipping to your FFl. ///////Sold\\\\\\

Used Browning Buckmark $200.00 plus shipping to your FFl. /////////SOLD\\\\\\\\\

I am trying to sell a few of these to fund a new nightforce, I will also trade some of these towards a scope new or used if it is in good shape. Let me know what you got and if you have any questions. I have pictures I can email you just email me and I will send them. [email protected]

Last edited: