• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED sold please delete

MTDOGGER

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
I have a custom built 338 lapua that was built by bijou creek guns. It is equiped with a fluted 29 inch rock barrel that is 29 inches with a 9-4 twist topped with a directional break, jewel trigger, tac 338 action, manners t-5 stock that has been custom painted by a professional and all the metal has been cerekoted black. This gun will shoot less than half minute all the way to 500 yards, ive only shot it that far. it only has 87 rounds through the barrel and is in new conditon. the only reason im selling is because ive got another rifle being built which is now done and need the funds to get it from the smith. In the sale i will include 82 unfired brass. I wanted 2900 for it but will let it go for 2700 TYD and i will also include the load data that is pushing the 300gr sierras at 2800. the first ill take it gets it. thanks​

Attachments

• misc 034.jpg
    misc 034.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 8
  • misc 035.jpg
    misc 035.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 14
  • misc 036.jpg
    misc 036.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Re: Custom 338 Lapua

What's that 'biathlon-style' sling you have on that rig? Looks nice for carry!
Thanks.

the load i am shooting now is touching the lans and it measures 3.745 and it still has more room left. If i remember the smith told me 3.8 and some change. not quite sure on what would be the longest load to be totally honest.

I too received my custom 338 LM from Mike @ Bijou Creek this last May and it is one heck of a shooter. Have shot several 5 shot groups at 1000 yrds that have been under 1/2 moa. These rifles are top notch, the new owner will be very happy with their purchase!

I would love to buy your rifle how ever I'm in Canada so there are way too many hops to jump throught with the paper work, but I would like to know what powder your loading your 300 gr with