• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD--Leupold handgun scope

freepistol

Vari-X III 2.5-8X 32mm matte silver. No ring marks except at the back of the objective lens as shown in the picture. It works fine. One adjustment cap was dented during sight in when it was stepped on. It still seals.
Asking $350.

leupoldhandgunscope003.jpg

leupoldhandgunscope009.jpg

Re: Leupold handgun scope

do you have box&papers with scope?Are there any other items you would trade for or plus/minus trade for,I have a Leica LRF 800 rangefinder,no box or papers but unit is fine and works fine,also have TC encore stainless ML barrel with walnut forend and other items,not trying to be a cheapskate,it's just that cash is scarce in my trade of work and locality,thanks,Archie.

do you have box&papers with scope?Are there any other items you would trade for or plus/minus trade for,I have a Leica LRF 800 rangefinder,no box or papers but unit is fine and works fine,also have TC encore stainless ML barrel with walnut forend and other items,not trying to be a cheapskate,it's just that cash is scarce in my trade of work and locality,thanks,Archie.

Hi Archie,
I don't consider trading being a "cheapskate." I don't have the box or papers. Sorry, I don't need any of the items you listed to trade. I've never owned a TC firearm, but may consider a Contender. I do need 6.5 Creedmoor dies and Savage heavy sporter barrels.
Ben

Thank's,maybe some of my items will sell and I/ll check with you and see if you still have it.

Recent Posts