• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **sold**FS: NIB CZ 455 lux 22lr. Satin Walnut, adj. trigger/sights.

xssv

NIB CZ 455 lux. 22lr. Satin walnut stock. These are the ones that you can order and change the barrels out to a 17hmr or 22mag for about $150 per extra barrel. Beautiful gun. Incredible trigger that is fully adjustable as well as the sights. Comes with the swivels, the lock, the instructions, manuals, factory test-firing papers, etc. The dovetail mount on the receiver is 11mm, so either 11mm rings or 11mm to weaver adaptors will be needed to mount a scope.

I bought this for my son yesterday so he could enter into the open sight rimfire class and we could buy and change barrels as time went on. Well, he didn't like the "wood" and preferred his cheap plastic savage because it has a scope. Well, some lessons are best.........hence, it got several pictures taken for posterity (when he appreciates what he could have had) and is getting sold.

I paid $400 for it, have taken it all out maybe 4-5 times, and it is boxed back up. I've felt the action and the trigger and it is smooth as silk and I wouldn't lighten the trigger up personally, but it could be.

I'll sell it for $370 shipped CONUS. I'm also listing it locally.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• cz4551.jpg
    cz4551.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 10
  • czlfront.jpg
    czlfront.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
  • czlrear.jpg
    czlrear.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 11
  • czrfront.jpg
    czrfront.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 8
  • czrrear.jpg
    czrrear.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 10
Re: FS: NIB CZ 455 lux 22lr. Satin Walnut, adj. trigger/sights.

Sold locally