• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SOLD*** For Sale/Trade 6.5 Remington Magnum Brass 45 pcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bapayton

I copied this from my post on the accurateshooter.com forum.

Guys this is my first attempt to sell anything on the forum. I've bought several things but never sold so I hope I'm doing it right.

Up for sale (I'm thinking $40 shipped but that may be high) or trade is 45 pieces of 6.5 Remington Mag brass. There are 20 pieces I formed from 350 Rem Mag brass and another 25 I formed from once fired 7mm Remington Mag brass. The 350 Mag brass was neck turned for light (probably 70%) clean up and the formed brass has been turned to an approx .014-.015 neck thickness. I've never reformed cases to this degree before so I'm even willing to give a 5 day review period because I want the buyer/trader to be happy. I think the cases look pretty darn good but my opinion isn't necessarily what counts. On one of the 350 cases I did push the neck down to far but that will iron itself out with fire forming. My plan was to make a 270-350 Rem Mag or a 7mm Harvey but I have entirely too many projects going on to move forward with this one, that's why I'm offering the brass.

In trade I'm looking mostly 6mm PPC stuff but I'm open to all kinds of things so let me know what you have.

Hope all that makes sense!

Thanks for reading...........BP

Re: For Sale/Trade 6.5 Remington Magnum Brass 45 pcs

are you interested in selling your forming die, I have 200 pieces of 350 Rem Mag that I need to size down. I have all kinds of PPC stuff, except new Lapau brass
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.