SOLD feature added

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
If you are looking to mark a thread sold, there is now a button that you can click. Here is a screen shot of where it will be.

Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 9.35.17 PM.png

Chris, I have a rifle that sold but have no way to inform anyone that it sold and the button you pointed out above is not available either. In fact it says something about I do not have privileges? Makes not sense since it is my post?

Please advise thank you

Chris, I have a rifle that sold but have no way to inform anyone that it sold and the button you pointed out above is not available either. In fact it says something about I do not have privileges? Makes not sense since it is my post?

Please advise thank you
It's automatically moved to the sold expired forum.

can you explain why since I had not informed the forum myself of the sale? Is the expiration time less than a month? I do not think its been listed for a month yet?

The classified listing is based on activity for 2 weeks. The last post was over 18 days old, so it's moved to an expired section.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.