• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** Custom rem 700 6x47 Lapua

rshcwisdom

Custom remington 700 in 6x47 lapua. Rifle is built on a blueprinted long action, 25.5" hart barrel sendero contour 1in8 twist. It has egw hd 20 MOA rail. Bell and Carlson m40 stock in green with black web that is bedded. The action is a j lock and it has a tuned up old style trigger. Rifle has about 400 rounds down the tube and shoots 95g bibs bullets very well. It comes with a set of Forster bench rest dies and 100 brass. 50 brass is one time fired and the other 50 has been fired five times. The scope, rings and bipod in pictures are not included. $1400 to your ffl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 15
Re: Custom rem 700 6x47 Lapua

Any trade offers will be considered. Looking for a 6.5 or 300 ultra, or possibly a nightforce or leupold mark 4.

Gun was built by Shawn Thomason of Diamond T Rifleshop in Craigmont Id. Still considering trades, let me know what you have.

Gun was built by Shawn Thomason of Diamond T Rifleshop in Craigmont Id. Still considering trades, let me know what you have.

Great buy here. I have a rifle built by Shawn and have been around several others. All very nice and extremely precise. Best of luck with sale and future builds.

Re: Custom rem 700 6x47 Lapua **Price Drop**

I am interested in your rifle and would like to talk to you about it please give me a call at 812-583-2003
Thanks jack

Re: Custom rem 700 6x47 Lapua **Price Drop**

TTT with a price drop. $1150 for rifle, dies and brass to your ffl from nonffl. I don't have a chance to check my email all the time so the best way to contact me is 208-553-0699 Thanks Rich