• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *SOLD* Custom 6.5 Creedmore

Re: WTT/WTS Custom 6.5 Creedmore

Gun is sold pending funds. Action was not trued. I will be building another custom on a Tikka for sure

Re: *BACK UP FOR SALE* Custom 6.5 Creedmore

So I traded this off for the Benelli I've been looking for. I shipped the Creedmoor and the guy shipped the Benelli. Well, the Creemoor got there, but the Benelli got lost by the post office. NEVER ship a gun with them. It has been an absolute nightmare for the poor gun that shipped it. They still haven't located the package. I shipped UPS ground. Anyway, the Creemoor is still for sale.

Re: *BACK UP FOR SALE* Custom 6.5 Creedmore

So I traded this off for the Benelli I've been looking for. I shipped the Creedmoor and the guy shipped the Benelli. Well, the Creemoor got there, but the Benelli got lost by the post office. NEVER ship a gun with them. It has been an absolute nightmare for the poor gun that shipped it. They still haven't located the package. I shipped UPS ground. Anyway, the Creemoor is still for sale.

That sucks. My experience is exactly the opposite - I NEVER ship UPS - had 2 stocks broken and they are SLOW. USPS priority mail is the bomb - over 200 guns shipped/received without a single hickup and all delivered within 3 days. USPS ground on the other hand....might as well drive it there yourself and speed up the delivery time. They can take 3 weeks or more. Hope the Benelli turns up! Good luck with your sale - great build.

Joe