• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *Sold* 7mm STW Accumark

kfrye

I have an Accumark in 7mm STW w 26" bbl I want to sell or trade. I want to build an Allen Mag. The Weatherby is in great shape and only has a couple of hunting marks on it. The gun hasn't been bedded or had any other work done to it, has no brake either. The rifle shoots under an inch with Partitions. Recoil is mild. Haven't tried Accubond or SMK's through it yet. Rifle comes with RCBS dies and lots of brass. I also have a set of shimmed and lapped Leupold 30mm Matte mounts on this rifle with a Mark 4 3.5*10 as a hunting season back up. Hunting in PA sucks so the gun is back in the vault. I will sell the rifle with the Mark 4 or I have a Vortex Viper 6.5*20 BDC with turrets or a 4.5-14 Leupold Long Range matte that could be included if you want something ready to go. Let me know, I will work something out with you. I will take $925 for the rifle with mounts and will put a price on the rifle with scope requested.

Last edited:
Re: WTS/WTT 7mm STW Accumark

will you trade for any other than what is posted.

got a Browning A-5--Buck special--1 round thru barrel--acquired in 1983--safe queen.

Sorry, I need a rifle or donor action for a project in mind.

BTT- Make me an offer so I can help Kirby out. I also have a set of shimmed and lapped Leupold 30mm Matte mounts on this rifle with a Mark 4 3.5*10 as a hunting season back up. Hunting in PA sucks so the gun is back in the vault. I will sell the rifle with the Mark 4 or I have a Vortex Viper 6.5*20 BDC with turrets that could be included if you want something ready to go. Let me know, I will work something out with you.

I have an Accumark in 7mm STW w 26" bbl I want to either sell or trade for a stainless or Titanium Rem 700 in Ultra Mag or regular mag- Caliber wouldn't matter- I want to rebarrel to 338 Edge. Could either go with a Sendero or cheaper model and work out the difference. The Weatherby is in great shape and only has a couple of hunting marks on it. The gun hasn't been bedded or had any other work done to it, has no brake either. The rifle shoots under an inch with Partitions. Recoil is mild. Haven't tried Accubond or SMK's through it yet. Rifle comes with RCBS dies and lots of brass. I would take $975 shipped to your FFL. PM for pics.[/quo

about how many rounds down the tube ? I have a few guns that would fit your needs, 700 ss bdl 300 win. mag. and maybe i let go a sendero ss in a 300 weatherby, both with less than 50 rounds down the pipe and also have a new xcr 300 ultra. I would like some pictures if possible if you still have this gun. thanks don

I do still have the rifle, but my girlfriends dad is looking at it and he wants to put a couple shots down the rifle to make sure he likes it and the recoil won't bother him. I'll repost here if either way guys. Thanks for the continued interest. Either way, it needs to move to pay for the new Allen.

Thanks for the heads up. I have to question the wisdom of selling a rifle to your girlfriend's dad...especially with a gun with an easy 400 yd rangegun) :) If he isn't interested, please send some pics to [email protected].
Thanks
Jeremy

Last edited: