• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold #3,#4: Three scopes for sale

Jesse09

1. Zeiss Conquest HD5 3-15X42mm Hunting RZ600 reticle. New in box (NIB). 1" tube, lens caps. Priced elsewhere at $1000-1100. My price: $795 plus nominal $20 shipping.

2. Vortex Viper PST 4-16X50mm. (PST-416 F1-A). 30mm tube. This is a first focal plane reticle (EBR-1 MOA). Like new with original box, lens caps, etc. Burris Signature Zee rings are mounted, but I will remove them if they are not wanted. Priced elsewhere at $899.99 for the scope and $69.99 for the rings. My price: $700 for the scope and $50 for the rings, plus nominal $20 shipping.

3. Leupold VX-III 4.5-14X40mm Long Range, Boone and Crockett reticle, 30mm tube. NIB, briefly mounted in Burris Signature Zee no mar rings, never shot. My price: $495 plus nominal $20 shipping.

4. Leupold VX-III 4.5-14X40mm Long Range, Boone and Crockett reticle, 30mm tube. Like new, mounted in Burris Signature Zee rings. My price: $475 for the scope and $50 for the rings, if wanted; plus nominal $20 shipping.

5. Bushnell Elite 3200 handgun scope; 2-6X32mm, lens caps, multi-X reticle. Like new. Priced elsewhere at $299.99. My price: $195 plus nominal $20 shipping.

Note that both Zeiss and Vortex offer a "no questions asked" warranty; Bushnell offers either that or a "limited lifetime warranty". I think Leupold has the same policy.

I'm new to the Board and not sure how things work; you can email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks,
Jesse09

Re: Five scopes for sale

My thanks to Bulzeye11 for posting the scope pictures for me. It's nice acts like this that make these forums so successful, I think.

Jesse09

Re: Five scopes for sale

Okay, Stephen.

My understanding of the proposed agreement is that you want the two Leupold scopes in their boxes, no ring mounts, $900 total, shipped free.

This is my first online transaction and I'm not familiar with the payment protocols. I'm guessing they are either that I ship upon receipt of a money order or after a personal check has cleared. Is this correct?

(While typing this, I just got an email from you on my regular service asking if I take PayPal.)

I know nothing about PayPal other than I do occasionally use it to pay for my own purchases.

I'm going to attempt to copy this email and re-send it from my own regular email address.

Lloyd